Private & Boutique Tenant amenities
Private office tenant lounge and bar
Leather Apron is a private club for those that share a spirit of inquiry and a desire to improve themselves and their community. Initially established by Ben Franklin in 1727, the East Quarter chapter of the Leather Apron Club is housed within the century-old, Meletio Electric building. The establishment is reserved for East Quarter office tenants and their guests for discourse over coffee or cocktails weekday afternoons and evenings.